I am a computer software engineering consultant with over 20 years experience in developing and delivering high-quality software.
I have experience of software project management, website construction and delivery, software systems design, and of course programming in C, C++, PHP, PostScript, .NET and more.
- Website design, hosting and upgrades
- Design, development and deployment of websites using HTML, SHTML, CSS and PHP.
- Construction of new websites using both Drupal 7, Drupal 8 and Drupal 9.
- Upgrade of Drupal websites from one version to another.
- Importing data into a website from third parties, including REST, SOAP and XML transfers.
- Migration of a District Council’s website from a bespoke CMS to Drupal
- Construction of websites for local charities.
- IT and Computing
- PC Maintenance and Requirements analysis
- Design of a system to optimise process flow for colour profiling
- Email and Web server setup and maintenance including hardening and spam defence
- Setup and use of Virtual PCs both locally and remotely
- Low-level microprocessor kernel debugging and serial protocol analysis
- Software engineering for an FTP server for a high availablility, high speed datacentre
- Detailed design and development of software for a factory robotic control system
- Design of hardware for a high performance, microprocessor-controlled consumer product
- Data analysis and Product Management
- Project management on multiple software engineering projects
- Product management for new startup Imvoto
- Photography and Graphic Design
- Wedding Photography
- Custom Digital Map design and printing
- Poster creation and production (up to A2)
- Photograph digitisation, repair, and cleanup (Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc)
Small jobs welcome! Please contact me for a quote.